As a Process Development Engineer at Micronit your role in the team is to develop production processes for customers. Processes are based on glass, polymer, silicon or other raw materials. You are responsible for the process technology needed for new product introductions. Your position aims at realizing customer success by selecting, developing and validating the right production processes for new high tech products.
- Select, develop and validate new internal production processes
- Select, develop and validate production processes for new product introductions
What background do we often see at our Process Development Engineers?
- Bachelor or Master degree (Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Micro & Nanotechnology or alike).
- Experience with production of high tech products and new product introductions.
- Knowledge of or affinity with micro- and nanotechnology.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and tools like FMEA, 8D’s, ...
- Experience with FAT/SAT and commissioning of newly purchased equipment.
- Experience with product development in microtechnology, Life Science and / or (bio) medical applications under ISO13485 conditions.
Competences that describe our Process Development Engineers
- English and preferably Dutch (oral and written)
- Pragmatic and hands-on
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and organized
Are you enthusiastic about this profile and about working at Micronit? Please let us know via this vacancy!
Would you like to meet one of your future colleagues? Watch the video!